Friday 15 November 2013

4 Easy Steps to Make Your Eyes Pop

 
Many people say that the best quality of a person is their eyes. I mean I don't know about you but I always notice people's eyes first. So I searched around a bit and found the best four ways to make your eyes pop with simple makeup.

1. Curl Your Lashes
Don't press too hard, you don't want to break your lashes!
This is probably the easiest of all the steps. Simply take any eyelash curler (I used one from Sephora), and squeeze your lashes at the roots three times, then move up to the center and do that again. This way it looks more like a natural curl instead of a straight crimp.



2. Use Baby Powder On Your Lashes
First add a coat of mascara
Then add the baby powder
  










 I know, I know this sounds really strange, but baby powder can make your lashes look so much longer, and honestly it makes such a big difference. I used one of those sample brushes from Sephora, and swirled it around on a pile of baby powder and applied it in between mascara coats.

 3. Choose Which Eyeliner
I used NYC White Eyeliner
There are two eyeliners that I like to use. One is white eyeliner, which I use when I'm super tired because it brightens your eyes. I also like to use black eyeliner, but i only use it in the corners of my eyes, because otherwise it makes your eyes look smaller.







 4. Pick The Right Eyeshadow Colors
Make sure not to use to much!
If you put the right colors of shadow that correspond with your eyes, then you can really make your eyes stand out. For green eyes I suggest using a purplish/ a gold color, blue eyes a greyish brown/silvery blue, and brown eyes you can use a variety of color because the eye color is so neutral.  Also to brighten your eyes but a little bit of white eyeshadow on the inner corners of your eye.

What I Used!






1 comment:

  1. I can now make my eyes look pretty... thank you!

    ReplyDelete