Friday 4 April 2014

Birthday Haul!!

Two weeks ago I had my birthday, which is pretty much the best day of the year. I would've done this post last week, but since my dad was out of town we put off the celebration until Sunday. I decided to show you what I got for my birthday and just tell you guys a little bit about each one.

#1 Clarisonic

The first gift I got was my Clarisonic Mia 2, and Oh my god, I am so excited about this gift! I did a lot of research before so I knew more about it and how it worked, also if it worked. I've had the Clarisonic for about a week and my skin is already better!! It's so soft on my face and I would definitely recommend this to anyone with acne problems! It also came with a cute little travel case, and a cosmetics bag! Also is you want me to make a separate post going into more detail. Check out the one I got here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>> Go Vote


#2 Steve Madden Purse
I literally can't describe how excited I am about this purse. I've wanted an over sized purse for ages! But, being the picky person I am I never could find the right one for me. Then I went shopping with my dad and saw this beautiful purse at Nordstrom Rack and it was the only one left. Bum Bum Bummmm. It was too expensive for me to buy at the time, but I thought maybe just maybe I would be able to get it for my birthday. I hinted about it, but I didn't think anyone actually would get it for. Little did I know my sisters were pulling a fast one on me, making me think they had already got me a different gift. You can imagine my surprise when they went in together and got it for me!! Happy Day Happy Day!!!


#3 Stila Makeup Set
I'm in love with this makeup set! It contains 3 eyeshadow sets, a travel lipstick, a lipgloss, and an eyeliner. Anything Stila is awesome and I'm so excited about this set. Plus it comes with a cute little instruction card for a great eyeshadow look in to match you eye color. How Cool!?


#4 Gift Basket :)
From my awesome aunt I got a super unique gift, and I absolutely love it! She made a cute little gift basket and in it was basically a sushi set. Did I mention I LOVE SUSHI!! I got this cute ceramic chopsticks, a small dish, a small bowl, and a plate that would serve a sushi roll. Yummmmm

So ya, Best Birthday EVA! I'm so excited about what I got and I just wanted to share with you! Maybe this gives you some good gift ideas either to give, or jot down for your future birthday list!

<3 Megan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment