Friday 21 March 2014

A Flawless Face

Ok, obviously we all have our different routines and everyones is slightly different, but I figured i'd give you guys my routine, it very simple,and no I don't do this everyday. Usually I'll only put foundation on if I'm going somewhere important, but I do usually put on concealer everyday. I did use a new product this post and I was really excited to try it. If you want to see my full review click here.

Step One: Prep Your Face
In the first step you have to do two things. One is put on some moisturizer, I use the proactive green tea moisturizer. Also you are going to want to prime your face so your makeup won't smudge as most and last longer. In my case I used the Garnier 5 Sec Blur cream/primer. This is the product I review and I would recommend it.


Step Two: Foundation Time
Next pour a little bit of your foundation, Revlon Colorstay foundation) onto the back of your hand, and use your finger to make small dots all over face with foundation. Blend in your foundation using a brush.




Step Three: Conceal and Powder
Three, conceal all blemishes and undereye. I used the Maybelline under eye concealer and the nuetrogeana mineral powder. To finish off the look add some blush on the apples of your cheeks to add color as well as a tinted lip color.



*Finished Look*



No comments:

Post a Comment