Friday 14 March 2014

I Have A Fever... Spring Fever

Ok so I don't know about you, but I have a serious case of spring fever. Everywhere I go, I want it to be spring, everywhere I shop, everywhere I walk, everywhere in my life, I want winter to be over! It's finally warming up and I just want it to stay warm, but knowing PC it's going to snow again in about a week, Greeaaaatttt. So in honor of my ginormous fever, I decided to do a small little spring look book.

Look #1
I like this look because it's warm, but at the same time, colorful and springy.

Overalls: Pacsun

Top: Pacsun

Shoes: Converse from Journeys













Look #2

 I think that this look is great because it look somewhat nice, and will make heads turn when you walk into a room. The blazer is just so bright and since the rest of the outfit is just black and white it really draws attention to it!

Blazer: Hand-me down, I'm not sure where they got it :)

Top: Pacsun

 Shorts: Pacsun

Shoes: Buckled Boots from DSW







Look #3
This would be something that I would wear somewhere that you have to look nice. I like this look because it's not too fancy, but it's not to casual. Plus, it's way comfy.

Jacket: Forever 21

Top: Cotton On

Skirt: Pacsun

Shoes: Sorry you guys can't see them, but they are from famous footwear and are somewhat sparkly.





Look #4

This is THE most comfy outfit by far. I'm probably going to wear this as much as possible. It's warm for those cold nights, but then you can just wear the tank top during the day. Also, if you're like me and it's not very warm till the summer, just wear the cardigan all the time.

Cardigan: Target, my love.

Top: Pacsun

Shorts: Pacsun

Shoes: Converse from Famous Footwear

Necklace: Claire's



Look #5
This. Is. My. Fav. Look. By. Far. It's not only comfy, it's way cute. It's just so colorful and the right amount of warm and cold clothing. This will be my go to outfit this spring and summer.

Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Surprise! Pacsun. I didn't even realize how many of my clothes are from Pacsun until this post. Oops
Shorts: Pacsun, again.
Shoes: Tanish combat boots from DSW

So that's it hope I could help give you some ideas of what you may wear this spring.

<3 Megan <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....STOP being so pretty. Jeez Megan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Heck! <3

    ReplyDelete