Friday 28 February 2014

DIY Magnetic Chalkboard

This summer I bought a cute little wooden board along with some chalkboard paint and some magnetic paint, but it's still sitting in a corner of my room. I bought it because I thought it would be fun to make little wall decorations, but sadly I never got around to it, finally I decided to use it. So I'm going to show you guys a really cute and easy way to make a magnetic chalkboard




Materials:
1 wooden board of your choice
Chalkboard paint
Magnetic Paint
Newspaper
Paint brush 

Step one: Go to Michael's, or another craft store and buy your materials.


Step two: Lay out news paper so you don't get your magnetic paint/chalkboard paint all over the place.


Step three: First paint on the magnetic paint, and let sit 24 hours.


Step four: Then paint the Chalkboard paint on top of the magnetic paint.

Step five: Let dry then hang wherever!! 

I put my board by the side of my bed so that I could put little notes on it so I can remember something for the next day because I have the worst memory in the morning of what I was supposed to do!

<3 Megan <3



No comments:

Post a Comment