Friday 31 January 2014

A Week in My Style....

So you all voted that I should do a blog about fashion, and I agree. I haven't done one yet! I mean I basically live and breathe fashion and beauty, but so far its only been about beauty. So now I begin with the fashion. I thought that a good way to start doing fashion blogs more regularly I should give you guys a little look into my fashion, what I like to wear. I guess I would consider my fashion a little all over the place. Not meaning outrageous all over the place, that's not really me. More like some days I'm a little more girly, some more casual, while other days I'm more, I don't know how to describe it, maybe edgyish. Ya, that's a word now. Anywho, this weekend I went shopping, and I got some clothes at Cotton On, and usually when I go shopping I like to wear those items that week, because who doesn't want to wear there new clothes ASAP? So that's why in pretty much all these outfits there's something from Cotton On because I went shopping. Usually I like to lay out my outfits the night before because other wise I'd probably miss my bus everyday, and look like a mess. Let's get to it! :)



Monday:
It's Monday... Ugh. I usually start off the week at my best because I've had all the sleep from the weekend, so ya, I was feelin the love.... Not.

Jacket: Pacsun
Shirt: Brandy Melville
Pants: Cotton On
Shoes: White hightop Converse
My glasses I got from Lens Crafters, which I highly recommend to all my glasses wearers out there, (not sure if that's how you would say it, but let's just go with it), go there if you are in need on some new frames. The frames I'm wearing are coach, and I love them!!






Tuesday:

Today I felt like being simple and comfy, like most days I guess.

Top: Cotton On
Pants: Bohme (It's a little boutique near me)
Shoes: I actually forgot to put them on for this picture, but I wore Black Hightop Converse, and yes I do wear Converse a majority of the week.











Wednesday:
Wednesday it was snowing so I decided to go for something a little warmer to wear throughout the day.

Top: Cotton On
Pants: Bohme
Shoes: White hightop Converse













Thursday:
Today I felt like wearing something comfy (hence the leggings), but also boldish I guess you could say.

Jacket: Gap, specifically the mens section. Oops
Top: Cotton On
Pants: Lulu Lemon Leggings
Shoes: Steve Madden combat boots, and they actually have little studs, you just can't see them so great in this picture.

*Yes, that little black shape in the background is my doggie, and her name is Jasper and I love her a bunch :)








Friday:
Today I felt very casual and comfy, because hey, it's Friday, and I've had a looong week.

Top: Cotton On.. haha
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: My white hightop Converse, again...













So ya, that was my week I had a lot of fun doing this post, and I'm glad you guys can finally see what my style is. I'll probably start doing more fashion and makeup blogs evenly now so yay!

Love Ya!!
-Megan


*All pictures were taken by my lovely older sister Katie :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment