Thursday 19 September 2013

It's Time for an Experience...


So I wanted to do a little research on what beauty blogs were working, and what blogs weren't. Plus, I just had to show you three awesome blogs that you would LOVE. Before I start with mine.


 The first blog is pretty well known. The Beauty Department is one of the best hair and makeup tutorial blogs out there. I love the way that they use mainly pictures to show how to do a hair or makeup style, but it's still easy to follow. I can't be the only one who just wants to learn how to do some sweet lookin hairstyle, but low and behold you can only find some weird YouTube tutorial by some strange person showing you the most complicated way possible or just a random drawing showing hair twisting and curling, so you just give up and put your hair in a bun. Honestly it drives me insane, so round of applause to you The Beauty Department for finally letting me leave the house with a hair style people love. 


The second blog has a ton of useful information for all different types of people, they make it interesting and write about original and mainstream beauty tips. Sometimes I find myself asking: how did they come up with this, it's brilliant! Also I think they organize their blog in a pretty cool way. It's very professional, yet fun to look through all the post on their blog. Check 'em out: Totalbeauty.com



 


The last, but not least blog is so useful you won't even believe it! The Budget Babe finds great deals and shares them with everyone else, because you know it's a blog and that's just what you do. I can literally stay on her blog for hours and just be like, oh I need that and that, oh and also that. Because honestly she has such a great taste in style - and  everything is super cheap! So when you find something on her blog, it's not $100 and makes you wish you didn't have to always find cute clothes but you couldn't buy them, They're like $20 so you actually can buy them, so you do a happy dance, but not really 'cause it's midnight and you don't want to wake up your family.  


So now I have three of the best fashion, beauty, and makeup blogs out there - plus millions more to inspire me on this crazy experience of fashion blogging. Where I will post a little bit of everything - and giving you my opinion on what you want to know and what I have to tell.  Hopefully you will  join me on the journey, because you so dearly love my blog already, because you know: It's all about fashion, and so are you. So it's kind of a win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment