Friday 27 September 2013

Fancy with Fall...

      So this weekend I'm leaving the chilly air of Park City and catching a flight to California for my Uncle's wedding! I'm way excited because California is where it's at! Anyways, I thought it would be fitting to make a hair and makeup tutorial for a black tie occasion in fall. I really like this look because it's really simple and will match any outfit, plus it's super fast. I don't know about you but the faster I can get ready the better, plus I have more time to relax. So without further a due the tutorial:


Makeup:

First I started with a BB cream because it's natural and not too heavy I like the maybelline BB cream because it doesn't have too much coverage that makes your face look cakey, but it has just enough to create a nice and even tone for your face.  


 Next I put concealer, from Sephora, on the spots that needed it on my face, as well as under my eyes.

 
Blend the BB cream and concealer together.

Then to make everything stay and not get shiny, cause no one wants a shiny face, I put on some pressed powder from Rimmel.



























Now for the hardest part:
Then apply liquid eyeliner to the upper lashes starting at the end and applying to the inner end of the iris.





To finish it off I put mascara from maybelline on top and bottom lashes.











 Finished makeup look!



 Time for the hair:

 First take a section of hair on right side and twist to the back.




















Next take a section of hair on left side and pull back without twisting it. Secure with clear elastic.








Then curl your hair with a curling wand and make small ringlets. Hair spray your hair to make it stay. I personally am not the best curler, so your hair will probably look much more cute and curly... Here's some tips on curling your hair http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Curling-Wand


Finished!!
So this is the the finished look, my dress is a navy blue lace dress and I just put some skin colored heels on to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment